The (senior) HR Advisor is part of the HR Supply Chain team and reports directly to the HR Business Partner Supply Chain. The HR Supply Chain team needs to ensure that the Supply Chain organization is fully equipped from a people perspective to manage the significant growth and increasing complexity of the Supply Chain.
The (senior) HR Advisor is pro-actively advising line managers and is engaged in recruitment & selection, talent development, optimal staffing, absenteeism, performance management, and embedding HR processes, systems and polices that contribute to the growth of our people and organization.
- Contributes to the organizational development of the respective colleagues in the DC and (ensure) implementation and assessment of the HR Supply Chain plan/budget in the area of HR advice, recruitment and training.
- Support the HR Business Partner for your respective region with the execution and roll out of HR projects/ plans.
- Support the HR Business Partner for your respective region with pro-active assessment of HR Developments in your respective country.
Provide pro-active and state of the art HR support
- Act as first point of contact concerning all HR related issues for your respective DC within the Supply Chain organization;
- Issue advice at request or at own initiative to management and employees regarding the implementation, application and management of HR or related procedures, work instructions, systems, instruments and terms and conditions
- Coach and develop the colleagues in scope and provide support in both tactical and operational HR issues;
- Monitor proper implementation of HR policies in accordance with laws and regulations;
- Identify and transform the business needs and developments;
- Contribute to the recruitment and selection process by conducting qualitative interviews, selecting candidates, and monitoring progress within the agreed timetable;
Personnel Development & Planning
- Make sure Personal Development Plans are created based upon the Talent Management information and Performance Management discussions.
- Follow up on the Personal Development Plans and create an Training Needs overview, which we can use in the L&D budget discussion.
- Actively contribute to the optimization of personnel planning;
Control & systems
- (Ensure) Execut(e)(ion) of all administrative actions supporting the application and implementation of HR processes and employment conditions
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines (e.g. absenteeism, inflow, outflow, performance of Temp agencies, HR SC KPI’s)
- Implement best practices in line with current employment legislation and strategy.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation, and coordination of HR related Supply Chain projects and ensure the proper introduction and implementation of changes within scope of responsibility;
- Understand the deliverables of internal and external stakeholders and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes;
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
FUNCTIE EISEN/ -WENSEN:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor's) level position (preferably with a degree in the field of Human Resource Management or International Business) in combination with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Supply chain/ Logistics is a big plus.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbal and written;
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het NL of ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie en onderbouwing.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Vakanties of belemmeringen;
(concreet) Lopende sollicitaties/intakes;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salarisindicatie.
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: dinsdag 25 oktober 2022
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.