You will be responsible for two agile teams in one of the IT Solution Delivery Hardware ART’s. Main goal is to create a full agile driven mindset in the teams to maximize customer value creation over time.
We work with SAFe, which means you’re not only working together with your teams, but you’ll also be together with the Product Owner, the linking pin between your teams and the other scrum teams inside the ART.
Role and responsibilities
Success in this position enables ample opportunity to develop a career within our organisation.
This means we’re looking for somebody who will:
– Be a Scrum master for two software scrum teams.
– Serve and lead the team at the same time.
– Take the lead and drive scrum events and make sure they are executed efficiently.
– Create transparency and alignment on scrum team velocity, quality of deliverables and happiness of the team members.
– Continuously improve productivity and predictability together with the development team.
– Coach team members in agile tools, scrum events and artifacts.
– Accelerate delivery lead time by increasing collaboration, optimizing structures in place, solving impediments and shielding team where necessary.
– Coach product owner and development team in incremental and iterative development.
– Coach development team to improve their DoD and DoR and in CI/CD practices.
– Be voice of the dev. team regarding forward planning based on team velocity.
– Continuously seek for improvements and embed such an attitude, drive impactful retrospective actions to completion.
– BSc or MSc in information technology, computer science, mechanics, or electronics.
– >3 years’ experience as scrum master in a technology environment
– Experience with SAFe
– Experience with Atlassian tooling (Jira, Bitbucket, etc.)
– Experience with working at a technology driven company.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. You will work towards meeting and exceeding expectations and you are flexible, ambitious and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve. You will identify and understand the needs of our clients and be responsive, analytical and quality focused. To be successful at ASML you also like to understand technology and be able to discuss technical topics.
You’ll mainly communicate with Team members (IT Specialists), Product Owners, colleague Scrum masters, Release Train Engineer, Chief Product Owner and Group Lead.
– Able to initiate, influence and lead.
– Team player.
– Active listening, giving feedback.
– Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude.
– Eagerly looking for improvements.
– Quality driven.
– Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English.
We expect that your application is accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in this position and why this position is a match with your skills and experience.
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: donderdag 09 februari 2023
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.