Department / Project
The department IT Infrastructure Solutions is providing IT infrastructure Services and develops new advanced infrastructure services. Services include IAAS, Connectivity & Telecom, Workplace and support, IAM, and collaboration. The IT Infrastructure Solutions team develops solutions which include architecture, design, roadmap and infrastructure standards. The team is responsible for running IT improvement and innovation projects, as well as globally service delivery management.
For the project Windows 10 Deployment & implementation Secure Modern Workplace, a change manager is needed:
– Proven track record in managing (or participation in) change of an infrastructure project, most preferably in a workplace related environment
– Be able to translate technical aspects of the change in business benefits or business enablers, to enhance organizational adoption
– Proven track record in global communication of an (infrastructure) project;
o work with stakeholders (key users/Site IT managers) in key user meetings and sounding boards to yield the input for regional/persona specific communication
o write and distribute user communication, newsletters, etc.
o guide user adoption process,
o write user stories based on user profiles,
o follow up on interaction from users towards project team
o Manage the user survey (Windows10, Secure Modern Workplace)
– Able to execute change/communication independent and interact with the project team
– Proven experience in communication and/or learning or implementing learning strategies (training material)
– Experienced in designing learning or training modules/programs, managing training execution for end-user groups
– Capable of translating change into operational organization, facilitate the change of the standing organization (internal and external); guide the change and embed in support organization
– Translate workplace concept into support organization
– Experience in setting up / managing a support organization as well as Experience with Learning Databases for support organization and end-users.
– Strong stakeholder management skills
– Pragmatically way of working
– Strong business focus
– Affinity with learning
– Affinity with communication
– Affinity with Change
– Affinity with operational management
– Customer/Service Oriented
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: zondag 12 mei 2019
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de tags om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.