Onze opdrachtgever heeft een sterke voorkeur voor een kandidaat die in de buurt van Eindhoven woont.
Recruitment Business Partner/Sourcer
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join our mission. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
Are you the one who acts as a true Recruitment Business Partner to find, attract, approach and select high quality talent for outr organization?
You act as a true Recruitment Business Partner for our internal customers to support them to find, attract, approach and select high quality talent for their business. In this role you are end-to-end in control of the recruitment process, from identifying the customers’ business needs to manage the job offer process for the selected candidate.
You will be part of an enthusiastic team that is a Centre of Expertise in our HR organization. Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Business Partners work closely together with our Recruitment Support colleagues, HR Business Partners and the business to hire high quality talent. Our team is primarily based in Eindhoven and we service all businesses and labels in over 30 countries. We offer a flexible working environment contingent on high quality results and a strong customer service track record.
Day to day:
– Conducting a Recruitment Strategy Meeting. You will analyse the customers' business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment strategy plan.
– Sourcing & selection of interesting candidates: You will creatively and pro-actively source, attract, and approach interesting, well qualified candidates. You will pre-select and present a longlist to your customer for review. You will interview the shortlist candidates using behavioral-based interview techniques. You will present a diverse slate to hiring managers for interview and final selection.
– Job offer: You will manage the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation & benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
– Bachelor or master’s degree
– Minimum of 3-5 years proven experience within the Recruitment field within a corporate recruitment environment
– Experienced in the use of social media to find, attract and approach talent.
– Creative and interested in various sourcing techniques
– Experienced in corporate recruitment in an international environment.
– Structured and strong in planning and organizational skills
– Excellent in communication and possessing strong influencing and networking skills
– Customer focused and service-oriented without a 9 to 5 attitude
– Sparring partner that thinks in solutions
– Fluent in Dutch and English, and preferably German (verbally and in writing)
– Fluency in any other European language
– Specific experience in equipment leasing and vendor finance or banking.
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: dinsdag 19 februari 2019
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.