The organization will migrate over time. For our brand migration project we are looking for a temporary communication project manager for the work-stream internal engagement and corporate branding. Focus of the team is to engage all our employees and external stakeholders to the brand. The Communications Project Manager is responsible for managing the creation and production of a corporate communication/PR campaign and several internal branding activities.
The project manager is part of a small and divers team and will report to the work-stream leader of internal engagement and corporate branding.
1. Manage creation and execution of deliverables:
– Master planning of all activities and identify dependencies with other work-streams within the project
– Write project briefs to document scope of projects, creative input and budget
– Identify tasks and resources to create a master project plan
– Identify milestones, dependencies and issues to manage throughout the process
– Coordinate efforts across communications disciplines to ensure deliverable dates are met
– Evaluation of activities and adjustment of communication plan if needed to reach targets
– Brief to develop creative content (e.g., copy, artwork, concept development, video, digital media, etc.) and timeline
– Develop media strategy and brief media partners/agency
– Reviews and selects concepts to ensure established criteria (e.g., cost effectiveness, brand alignment, channel, etc.) are met
– Completes review process with stakeholders, legal and management through final approval
– Manages agency and resolves issues to mitigate project risks
– Manages project budget
– (Pre)production of photography, videos and digital media etc.
– Proven project management skills are a necessity, as well as the ability to load balance across multiple projects
– Ability to make strategic recommendations to positively impact projects; ability to generate positive return-on-investment
– Outstanding people skills with the ability to form trusting relationships, work collaboratively and build personal credibility
– Good issues management and communication skills
– Demonstrates ability to create and manage a budget and to ensure projects are delivered within budget and time
– Minimum 5 years experience as Project Manager Communications
– Proven experience in area of corporate PR and internal branding
– Dutch & English speaking
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: dinsdag 20 november 2018
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de tags om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.