English applications please!
Due to Dutch DBA law we cant provide ZZP / freelance contracts for this assignment. ZZP / freelance rates will be calculated in payroll contracts.
Supporting management with the administrative activities related to the management of the NFRA Programme. The programme encompasses a number of key finance international transformation implementations, which make an essential contribution to ensuring data from our international WRR domain becomes available on group level and is of high enough quality to facilitate both business and regulatory needs.
Context of Job:
Your role will encompass planning, monitoring, reporting, communications and documentation of the governance bodies for the NFRA Design & Advisory Board, the Sounding Board and the Programme Board. You will work closely with the Programme Manager and the Business Owner to ensure the Programme is sufficiently controlled to facilitate transparent and accurate reporting to the governance bodies, thereby enabling them to make effective decisions. The implementations under the programme are high priority and focus both on standardising and improving the way Finance internationally operates by implementing the Finance Target Operating Model (TOM) and on implementing the required IT infrastructure. You will work closely with colleagues from Finance, Risk and IT in both Utrecht and foreign locations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Set up and maintain programme planning, based on detailed location implementations plannings.
• Prepare programme status reporting based on individual implementations status reporting.
• Plan, prepare pack and minute the Design & Advisory Board, the Sounding Board and the Programme Board.
• Set up and maintain a Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) log
• Set up and maintain a programme SharePoint where all documentation must be stored, including the individual Implementations.
• Support the development of documentation on the NFRA vision (deliverables of the programme and the necessary steps to achieve this.
• Support a communications management plan and the subsequent communications.
• Support a programme resources plan and the subsequent monitoring of additional requirements, holiday planning etc.
• Arranging and facilitating workshops required for the NFRA Programme.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Governance bodies meet as stipulated in the approved governance, receive timely agenda packs, are accurately minuted and actions are monitored closely.
• Programme planning and status reporting is current, centralised and uniform.
• Regular communications on the progress of the Programme are received by the stakeholders.
• Initiative – pro-active in seeking solutions.
• Partnership – Contributing to a joint result, seeking collaboration and supporting others.
• Customer Focus – anticipating and responding to the customers needs, creating added value.
Job Skills & Knowledge:
• Experience in programmes and projects (implementations)
• Experience in Banking/Finance environment
• Result driven
• Team-player but able to work independently
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: donderdag 31 januari 2019
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de tags om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.
Projectsupport | PMO
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.