To support our team, we are looking for a passionate and data driven Process Lead. Due to an (temporary) increased ask for process support, we are looking to hire for a period of at least 6 months. This role will expand our process leadership capacity at the CIO Office. You will work closely with our Process Lead and a Content Lead, to whom you will report and connect with CIO-Leadership.
As Process Lead you are a key player on the way of working within the department and across departments: • Design the department and team transcending processes including the processes aimed on embedding and maintaining policies;
• Growth model: When teams work together for a longer period, the more independently they should manage their way of working. Some teams require (temporary) intensive support by the Process Lead. We expect you to set this up to be self-supportive in the long run.
Your responsibilities: As a Process Lead you are responsible for aligning and optimising our processes and way-of-working, both within our department and as a role model towards the other (IT & Data) departments. In your work, you can expect the following activities:
• Controlling and monitoring: Design and anchor departmental wide processes, including the processes that are focussed on embedding the policies we've set out in co-creation with the teams (e.g. financial and/or q-target reporting);
• Maturing team structure & way of working: Facilitation of self-organizing teams in their maturity growth and/or facilitation of knowledge exchange processes;
• Projects related to Process/Portfolio Domain: Temporary lead or support to implement structural improvements, handing over to business lines once completed.
FUNCTIE EISEN- EN WENSEN:
In order to be successful in this role we would expect you to have both the structured skills of a project manager and the coaching skills of scrum master. We are looking for a person that combines process expertise, proven leadership and people skills, a pragmatic, can-do mentality and a business focus.
- Maximum tarief €85,- all-in, excl. BTW;
- Minimal HBO working and thinking level and master the English and the Dutch language;
- Knowledge of or experience with IT Processes from a leadership perspective. Experience in IT4IT and Service Now implementations are an advantage;
- A strong ability to convey portfolio (and mutations) in a structured manner through excellent communication, presentation and advisory skills;
- Stakeholder management skills and an ability to tell a compelling story using a business lens;
- And organisational sensitivity.
Graag ontvangen wij van jou het volledige CV omschreven in het NL of ENG en waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt, inclusief een motivatie en onderbouwing.
Geef ook in je CV het volgende aan:
Hoeveel uur per week;
Vakanties of belemmeringen;
(concreet) Lopende sollicitaties/intakes;
Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten of Salarisindicatie.
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: zondag 31 juli 2022
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.