As the “Document Manager Projects you are responsible for defining and implementing documentation and information management routines in order to ensure full transparency, traceability and control of information generated in departments and projects. This includes project initiation documentation as well as the (handover) documentation during Project initiation and realization stage, define required documentation and information for operation & maintenance stage, control of non- project related documentation streams. It is your job to design and implement relevant document and information control systems and procedures, in order to ensure timely and full control on documentation and information streams. Your daily work will exist of hands-on documentation works. Your experience in former organizations and projects will help you, but extensive alignment within the organization with similar projects and complying with and improving existing frameworks is of high importance.
Document Manager Projects (internal)
• Hierarchically to PMO Manager
• Functionally: Document Manager Projects
Roles and tasks:
• Quality control on documentation flows in DMS;
• Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractors and internal colleague's, e.g. project team members;
• Signals systems improvements and contacts application responsible to implement changes to the system;
• Takes care of a complete archive in the applicable system(s) and looks after proper filing of the documents;
• Establish Project internal documentation filing based on the specifications and the project-specific requirements;
• Ensure a quality assurance in the document filing and coordination of document filing (e.g. handling SharePoint);
• Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractor;
• Training Coordination and, if necessary, carrying out or organizing training for management and documents controller in the project;
• Ensure follow-up and reporting of internal deadlines for document review;
• Preparation and processing of documentation for the adoption by the operation;
• Define, implement and execute documentation procedures for the project;
• Preparation of figures and statistics for the (project) management (reporting);
• You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors;
• Handling processes (responsible);
• Responsible for handling Communication Matrix;
• Backup for other document controllers.
The activities will approximately consist of:
• 60 % hands on documentation works (monitoring documentation processes)
• 20 % Set-up, implement documentation processes with contractors
• 20 % Controlling, Reporting, Supporting and advising
• You have completed at least a relevant education on HBO level and interest in ICT;
• You have proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) of organizing documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the infrastructural field;
• You have good communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well;
• You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive, aware of different interest and capable of balanced judgement;
• You are able to present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
• Knowledge in one or more document management systems;
• You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality';
• Experience with SharePoint is an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: donderdag 21 februari 2019
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de tags om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.