Concrete rol / werkzaamheden:
1) rol Teammanager HR Services NL
2) Onderzoek Corporate HR shared service center
As the interim Team manager HR Service NL, you will manage a team and have the responsibility of the transactional element of the employee life-cycle. You will have ownership of:
• Complete employee life-cycle administration;
• HR systems;
• HR Management information and HR Control;
• Compensation and benefits reporting;
• Mid Term Planning process for formation and employment of FTE.
You are responsible for internal alignment with the financial departments: Corporate Business Control, Corporate Financial Control and Corporate Financial Services. As an additional task you prepare a plan to build a corporate HR Shared Services Center (Germany and Netherlands).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• You manage the HR Services Netherlands team and have full responsibility for smooth and flawless execution of all transactions of the employee life-cycle. You have ownership of employee life-cycle administration including payroll, HR systems, HR management information, compensation and benefits reporting and the Mid Term Planning process for formation and employment of FTE for NL. You are able to signal what trends within HR are of relevance for improved service delivery in an international setting.
• You are able to translate trends on (automated) administrative service delivery. You are able to define the right set of KPI's to measure performance of HR Services. You evaluate performance and discuss with stakeholders how to implement relevant improvements.
• You will prepare a feasibility study and a preliminary proposal, as part of the overall HR transformation taking place in 2019 within Corporate Human Resources Department as part of Transformation, to harmonize and integrate two national HR Services teams into one corporate HR Shared Services Centre. You will research how to harmonize processes and systems between HR Services NL and HR Services G. By identifying improvements and making a change management plan, HRC is able to build a bi-national shared services center with a service level that exceeds current SLA's and provides excellent customer service to the business. This change plan should include a description of end to end processes within scope, a service delivery model agreed with stakeholders, the organizational structure, role description, a request for approval and/or advice for co-determination bodies in both NL and G and a plan to prepare for Go Live.
• You are able to bring HR service delivery to a next level and incorporate a new range of services; such as Training & Recruitment administrative tasks, Academy systems support and management development reporting.
• You are a member of the HRC-MT and are able to advice on strategic HR topics as well as on the translation of strategic HR priorities into well implemented processes and IT systems. You are good at stakeholder management to balance between strategic and operational interests and service delivery.
• You ensure monitoring of processes and show compliancy with internal procedures and regulations such, GDPR and other relevant Dutch national legislations.
What do we expect from you?
• Academic working level, a relevant university degree (eg. Strategic Human Resources Management, Business Administration)
• Strategic and operational HR experience and a proven track record in the topics HR administration and change management
• HR Services experience in both NL as well as in an international environment
• Enthusiastic and natural leader, able to inspire and engage relevant stakeholders and trigger intrinsic motivation in order to contribute to the several activities
• Trusted partner for management, internal and external stakeholders; able to deal with a great number of (internal/external) stakeholders both in The Netherlands and Germany
• Strong project management skills and able to overview and prioritize a broad and diverse area of topics
• Highly professional dialogue partner with convincing and influencing skills and of high integrity; positive critical attitude, results-oriented
• Strong communicator and personality; initiative, creativity, independence and assertiveness, a “getting things done” mentality
• Well-developed competencies which embody our values Connection, Ownership and Courage
• Excellent language skills, both in English and Dutch, preferably also in German
• Willing to travel between The Netherlands (Arnhem) and Germany
– Betreft een interim positie tot maximaal 01-01-2020
– Aanleiding aanvraag: extra werk i.v.m. HR transformatie
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: maandag 13 mei 2019
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de tags om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.