As a Project Management Officer (PMO) / Reporting Specialist you are responsible for performing the Project Monitoring & Controlling function within the Security Office. He/she will also be responsible to provide structure and enhance efficiency and quality assurance across Security projects, activities and meetings. You will gather real-time feedback to improve the project management methodology & processes based on best practice.
Role and Responsibilities
As a PMO/Reporting Specialist, you are:
• Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall progress reporting and project management deliverables
• Monitors and reports on Portfolio / Project budget and resources
• Prepares progress and reporting and analysis of the Security Project Portfolio
• Attends the Portfolio Meetings and make minutes of the meeting as required
• Provides accurate Portfolio Management dashboard and all regular reporting & metrics
• Secures documentation of all relevant project and portfolio management documents, decisions and changes
• In partnership with the team, develop meaningful systems to track data.
• Develop reporting systems and present (bi)weekly analysis to management for decision-making.
• Tracking risks regarding Information Security at our suppliers and/or customers side.
• Embrace and/or identify new tools to advance our collective strategy regarding Information Security.
CV and Motivation should be in English
Experience working in a PMO group is strongly preferred.
• Experience working within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
• Expert-level knowledge of Excel required, macro programming experience preferred.
• Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
• Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating dashboards and reports.
• Strong understanding of project management / IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL).
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: maandag 28 november 2022
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.