Alleen Engelse CV en Motivatie
The Country Resourcing Partner supports a portfolio of business segments in The Netherlands on their resourcing needs, partnering with business leaders to understand the strategy, context and capability plans to deliver the best talent solutions. The role reports to the NL Resourcing Manager and works closely with the Sourcing hub, Marketing, Talent and HR Operations on the end to end resourcing process.
• Develop trusted, credible relationships with business leaders and partner to understand business strategy, priorities, skill gaps and talent needs both in the short, medium and longer-term.
• Manage the successful recruitment of hires for a given portfolio within the country, partnering with the Sourcing hub to determine the right sourcing method for identifying high-fit candidates.
• Provide clarity and alignment across stakeholders to enable coordinated and effective posting, screening, assessment and offer management. Ensure timely, accurate ‘First time right’ tracking and recording of information in the recruiting systems for positions and candidates.
• Coach and guide hiring managers on resourcing processes to ensure full understanding of responsibilities and timeframe commitments and hold professional Job Brief meetings to fully inform the resourcing strategy.
• Manage the candidate relationship and overall hiring experience. Conduct assessments, differentiate candidate capabilities to short list and guide business stakeholders on objective ratings to differentiate candidates. Lead the offer making process to secure smooth and timely selection and appointment of candidates.
• Identify and lead work to improve the ongoing delivery and operational effectiveness of resourcing through application of continuous improvement techniques. Actively participate and/or lead global/regional/country projects to improve resourcing outcomes.
Skills and experience
What we are looking for:
• Outstanding business partnering skills, effective inquiry, challenge and facilitation. Skilled in collaborating to achieve optimal solutions and deliver targets.
• Strong external focus with an ability to bring the ‘outside in’ through analyses that translate into key insights for business and HR stakeholders.
• Thorough understanding and adept in best practices for the end to end resourcing process, from defining the talent need to offer negotiation.
• Excellent relationship management, ability to develop deep understanding of diverse stakeholder needs, engage and influence senior business and functional stakeholders and quickly establish credibility with candidates and hiring managers.
• Strong appetite for continuous improvement, driving efficiency and effectivity in the resourcing processes.
• Competent in using metrics from multiple sources to review/anticipate/adjust priorities, self-manage and ensure delivery within specified targets and KPI’s.
• Pro-active team player, sharing knowledge and experience to ensure team success.
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: woensdag 30 januari 2019
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.