Geen ZZP, wel payroll constructie!
CV's always include the following points (this is also what hiring managers pay attention to):
• Short information about the company / sector/ domain / product.
• Context of the project (how big / complex were the projects/ what were the goals).
• What was the size of the team / who was involved (think of developers, testers, architect, product owners, scrum master) / what was your role in the team.
• Which languages / tools / frameworks / versions (recent) were used during the project (full stack, server side, client side).
• In which projects an agile methodology was used.
• What were the results of the projects (as a team and individually) / your contribution and achievements.
• And last but not least, please make sure that CV is in English
As User Experience (UX) designer, you are responsible for the interaction and UI design of software programs used by professionals in the semi-conductor world. Together with your fellow UX team members and stakeholders you develop new applications. You are challenged by applying a good user centered design (UCD) process in a dynamic SW development environment. You work together with the development team, making sure that your services are built by always taking the user interest into account.
You are following a UCD process, meaning you understand the problem definition in a specific semi-conductor domain, gather user requirements and translate technical requirements into user needs. Furthermore, you run user research studies and you define workflows in close collaboration with product architects, customer service and development and engineering (D&E).
Deliverables and activities
-Use case development
-Perform and report user research
Bachelor or Master Degree in interaction design, human computer interaction, or equivalent
-5+ years of relevant user centered design experience in a corporate environment
-Experience with complex machine user interfaces is a plus
-Your portfolio will exhibit examples of dealing with complex user problems.
-You have extensive experience with design tools like Illustrator and Axure RPYou exhibit the following skills
-Strong analytical, creative and interaction design skills
-Working knowledge of software development processes
-Collaborative team player
-Self-motivated, pro-active thinker
-Proficiency in English
-You are an effective communicator who is willing to prove yourself in a company with highly talented and opinionated individuals
-You are able to act fast and pragmatically while keeping the high level overview, you keep a positive mindset regardless of the challenges that lay ahead of you
Resume in Word format, completely in English. Resume (with motivation).
Deze opdracht heeft een uiterste reactiedatum om meegenomen te worden in de procedure. Deze datum is: maandag 05 november 2018
Deze opdracht / vacature is verlopen. Bekijk onze actuele lijst met opdrachten / vacatures of maak een job alert aan en ben nooit meer te laat.
Klik op de categorie om u in te schrijven voor de betreffende job alert.